There's a new product from Clover that I have been anxious to try out. They are called Basket Frames and come in a variety of sizes and shapes. This is my first, made with a variegated, hand-dyed wool yarn and it turned out pretty good. I've got the kits in the store now and there is a great Youtube video that shows just how to do it.
Last weekend I worked on the selvage blocks again. I have about 45 so far, but probably need about twice that many if I am going to make the quilt big enough for the bed. Here is a picture that was shared previously, of four of the blocks finished and trimmed.
During the past week, I didn't have a bit of time to work on the river challenge. I'll get going on that next week!