Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In the Mirror

OK, I was bored, so I decided to take a picture of my chest after all.  Here's my first bead-weaving project, made into a little pin.
Then I got carried away, taking pictures into the mirrored closet doors.


I also figured out that I could hold the camera backwards and see the viewfinder in the mirror.  I thought I was having a good hair day, but it doesn't look so hot here!
Enough silliness.  This morning I finished another little beaded project.  Well, the beading is finished, but I have to work in the loose ends.  This time I used size 11 seed beads.
The base of my river challenge is also quilted.  From a distance it looks about the same.
Here are a couple of detail shots.

Now I need to add some flora and fauna.  I'm not sure yet what methods I want to use.  Guess I'll sleep on it.


1 comment:

Sally Hamilton said...

Love all the photos! hahaha