OK, I was bored, so I decided to take a picture of my chest after all. Here's my first bead-weaving project, made into a little pin.Then I got carried away, taking pictures into the mirrored closet doors.
I also figured out that I could hold the camera backwards and see the viewfinder in the mirror. I thought I was having a good hair day, but it doesn't look so hot here!
Enough silliness. This morning I finished another little beaded project. Well, the beading is finished, but I have to work in the loose ends. This time I used size 11 seed beads.
The base of my river challenge is also quilted. From a distance it looks about the same.
Here are a couple of detail shots.
Now I need to add some flora and fauna. I'm not sure yet what methods I want to use. Guess I'll sleep on it.