Monday, April 11, 2011

Short Attention Span II

WHAT HAPPENED??  I should be working on my "Chick and Eggs".  There's another challenge coming up and I've been mulling it over for a month or so.  I've figured out what I want to do, so I decided to just jump in and get started.  Here's the fabric selection:
Here's what I've done with them so far:
This idea came from the Sept./Oct. 2010 issue of Quiltmaker Magazine (always give credit where credit's due!)  I'm trying it out on a small scale for this challenge, but I think I'll go ahead and make a larger quilt, too.  What caught my attention was the addition of the prairie points that add extra interest to the strip pieced  blocks.  Now, back to the machine...

1 comment:

Twisted Quilts said...

I like your choice of colors. I can't wait to see how this will turn out.