Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shop Hop

We are participating in the "Romancing Eastern North Carolina Shop Hop" that begins today and runs through Saturday.  Anyone interested can find COMPLETE details on our website:  www.cottonfieldsnc.com.  Even though the shop hop is a lot of fun, it also means that I have to clean up the classroom and put things away/out of sight, so there won't be too much sewing going on this week.  I DID finish cutting out "Oriental Tiles" and I will post a picture as soon as I have something to show.  Also, I basted a table runner the other night, so I can quilt on that.

We have had an unusual amount of cold weather and snow here in eastern North Carolina this winter.  Since there aren't any "quilting pictures" today, here's one of Baby, one of the shop cats, as she sits at the window on the day after Christmas.  It snowed and snowed and she watched all day.

1 comment:

jjnelson said...

Wow! You have been busy while I was away. I love it all especially the turtle decorations and the beaded fringe.