When I finished cutting out the pieces of "Crooked on Purpose", I had some nice little batik scraps left over. I decided to see what I could make by strip piecing them and incorporating them into a new design. The aqua/turquoise were eliminated but I used everything else (heavy on the green/brown/orange).
I like crooked things, so I sewed strips together the way they were. If any were too wide, I cut them in half. I trimmed nice, neat little rectangles. For my new idea I needed some strong contrast, so I found the dark brown and strong orange, strip pieced and trimmed.
I have some design options to consider:
I'll let you know how it turns out....................