Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Bunny Project

It was a lot of fun on Sunday to make my letters for the bunny project.  After the word was finished, I crazy patched scraps of fabric to make my bunny.
I already had the outline drawing that I planned to use, so just needed to make sure that the crazy patched piece was large enough.  I finished the reverse applique this morning.  I wish that there was a bit more contrast, but I think that embellishment will take care of any problem in that department.
Now I'll think about how to fit things together.  I'm almost completely out of the light green print that I used for background, so will have to come up with something else.

No comments: