Back to work on the bunny this morning! Since the word section is a lot wider than the bunny section, I strip-pieced some of crazy patch scraps to fill the extra space.
I'm also auditioning possible borders. Some of these fabrics are scraps that I am running out of, so the two top candidates were the pink and green on the left. The green, used in very narrow strips, worked as an accent. I decided to divide the strip-pieced section into two parts to even things out a bit.
Because the reverse applique method I used involves working with the batting behind the block, I now have to piece the batting (after I figure out the final border). I like how the bunny is shaping up.