Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mardi Gras Challenge

Money talks!  The other day, I showed the little 12" square Mardi Gras mask quilt that I had made as part of a challenge ...
There are actually TWO challenges.  The other was to make a Mardi Gras mask.  I wasn't sure if I was going to do that too, until I heard that there were to be first, second and third prizes of VISA GIFT CARDS!  So, I got my act together and made a mask.  (Big dots are SHOE POLISH!  And I had to reattach the silver ribbons after I left the room and came back to find it on the floor with tell-tale cat saliva dripping from one strand!)
I'll let you know if I win anything!  Now, back to the cathedral window pocketbook, which I would also like to have ready by Saturday.

2 comments:

Dawn Hendrix said...

hmmmmmm I can't wait to see how many participate and who wins..... I think I will go post mine on FB so you can see my mask since you have already seen my square!

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

Follow our signals NOW and earn up to 270% per day.