I'm back to working on Dear Jane. While I really, really enjoyed working on the little blocks, putting it all together is not so much fun. Sashing strips are cut 1" x 5" and cornerstones are cut 1" x 1" and there are a million of them (seems like). I've got to be careful! Here's what it looks like so far. The three middle rows are sewn together.
After spending all morning on Jane, I switched gears and sewed the binding on a little strip pieced table topper. I made the top way back in July while doing a demo for a class and was tired of it laying around. Another quick machine quilting job and another UFO is finished. Yay!!
Here's a close-up.
The blocks for the cobweb quilt are just about finished. The strips are sewn; I just need to figure out what I want for the contrast. I have some real flour sacks, if I want to keep it all vintage, or I might just choose a solid. More on that soon.