Saturday, December 22, 2012

Progress on Two Fronts

It's the last day at the shop before Christmas vacation begins.  Last night I finished the binding on the challenge quilt and took a look at some possible embellishments.
I'm thinking about adding some lines of stitching by hand to add extra detail.  My friends know that there just have to be a few buttons, too!  I am not so sure that the needle felted flower will find it's way into the final product.
Today I had a chance to work with the fabrics I selected last week.
I'm making Kwik Krazy Quilt, not my own design, but I sure enjoyed the fabric selection process.  It's a pattern that I've made before from Two Kwik Quilters.  This will be a new shop sample and a new shop class.  Think of it, an organized way to make a crazy quilt!  I can't wait to get back and finish putting the blocks together.
Wishing everyone a very, merry Christmas!  I found a cute Christmas pup that you just might enjoy ...
 Ho Ho Ho!



No comments: