Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bee by the River

"Bee by the River" was the name of the quilt show we attended in New Bern, NC, hosted by the Twin Rivers Quilters Guild.  Hurricane Sandy was threatening so our attendance was down a little on the second day.  We haven't been able to unload yet because of the storm-related wind and rain, so I'll just have to content myself with sewing and blogging!

I was fascinated with a miniature scene, in a box not much bigger than a shoe box.  This little quilter's sewing room is full of interesting things to see....


I saw many wonderful quilts but I'm in sensory overload after attending three quilt shows in three weeks.  I took a few pictures, but not as many as last week.  Here are the top prize winners.
BEST IN SHOW - BED QUILT
 BEST IN SHOW - WALL QUILT
OK, blogging is done, so on to the sewing machine!.  As far as the storm goes, so far so good.  Power is on, Internet is on.  More tomorrow.

No comments: