Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank you, Svetlana

ALWAYS give credit where credit is due.  I found the pattern for a darling little drawstring bag on Svetlana's blog "S.O.T.A.K. Handmade".  Her tutorial was very clear and the resulting bags (fully lined) made me happy.  Here's my first, made from leftovers from a recent project.


Here's the second one, looking ahead to Easter.


And here is #3, is it ever too early to start on Christmas?


Recently I made a couple examples of the "Prairie Point Pincushion".  It is from the commercial pattern from The Teacher's Pet.


I also added buttons to the little runner I just finished.



Now it's time to think about a bigger project.  Here is just a tease ...


Notice that in front of the nice stack of cut fabric is another stack .... the selvages trimmed in the process that I couldn't throw away.  Seed for yet another project!








No comments: