With about ten days to go, I was back at work on my challenge quilt tonight. Maybe I'll make it! I'm just showing a closeup of the area surrounding the turtle. I stippled the edging in the foreground and quilted pebbles in the ground surrounding the turtle. I also finished quilting the shrubbery. It took longer than you would think ... and at one point I found myself holding my breath while I made all of those little pebbles. Guess that meant it was time for a break!
What's next is quilting the blossoms, dealing with the yellow background behind them and adding a little bit in the way of embellishments.
Now I'm off to work on the phone book quilt (almost done) for a little while.