Saturday, June 24, 2017

Where did the week go?

OK, it's my own fault because I have a short attention span.  

All I did with the colorful paper pieced blocks this week was move them around.  I'm leaning toward the pinwheel arrangement.


The big stitch quilting on the batik lap quilt continues.  I hope that by the time I finish the inner border I have decided what to do in the outer border.


I made two more "Splendid Sampler" blocks.  I'm going to have a Stitch and Sew group at the shop for people making the blocks, so I'd better be a good example!



Then I took time out and made another pair of baby socks. 


Last but not least, I've cut pieces for another quilt.  It will serve as class and shop sample but I think I'll enjoy it in these colors.  Batik fun!!! 




1 comment:

Rayna said...

This "what if?" arrangement is my fave! You have a winner here, Lori!