Thursday, June 8, 2017

Progress

Well, I'm working on about four different things this week, so progress is slow on each but it IS progress.  I had a chance to start the quilting on the hourglass quilt.



I've also had time to play around a little with the quilt idea I found on the internet while looking for something else.  



I'm making a quilt along side my beginner class AND starting the blocks for the "Splendid Sampler".  There's a SAMPLER support group meeting for the first time at the shop on July 15.  So, I'd better get back to the machine.



1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?