Thursday, June 18, 2015

Row by Row

I haven't been getting as much of my own sewing done as I would like, because I am getting the shop ready for the 2015 edition of the Row by Row Experience.  

Each visitor to the shop between June 21 and Sept. 8 will receive the pattern for my row:



The row pattern is FREE, but there are all sorts of other row by row items to tempt the shoppers.  There are collectible fabric license plates!


There are fabric kits for people who would like to make a row just like mine!


There are pins!


There is even an official mascot!  Bobbin the Robbin!


Each shop will award a grand prize of 25 fat quarters to the first person to return with a FINISHED quilt of at least eight rows.  My prize is a gorgeous batik bundle from Anthology Fabrics.


Let's have some fun! 






No comments: