Friday, October 11, 2013

Just a Peek

I had a little more time to play with the strips.  To remind everybody, this is what I was given:


Here are some of the strip sets, once they hit the design wall.


I think that these are Moda scraps, kind of dull and drab.  They needed some help to brighten and accent, so I auditioned a few fabrics in the shop.


In the end, I chose the brown, rose, and lightest light.  I've done a little more work on the strips.  It doesn't look like much yet, but I have an idea of where it is going.


I've confessed before that I never can work on just one thing at a time.  Last night I finished the baby blanket I was crocheting for a friend who is expecting grandchild #3 any minute.


AND
I cut more pieces for the shop hop quilt that won't be revealed until February.

Whew.




No comments: