Friday, August 9, 2013

This and That

In the aftermath of my big anniversary sale last weekend, I had a lot of reordering and rearranging to do this week.  I DID manage to fit in a little sewing and crafting time, though.



I finished quilting and binding the little quilt that I made with the blocks given by a special group of friends.  It measures approx. 23" x 29".  I quilted it very simply with blue pearl cotton.  Here's a close-up.



I have a new pattern in the store, "Who Knew!", by Susie C. Shore Designs. These miniature owls can be used as pincushions or, with an added loop, as ornaments.  They are tiny cuties.



When I visited my parents recently, my mom brought out some OLD bridge tallies that had belonged to her aunt.  She asked if I could make her a new set.  JUST FINISHED THIS MORNING:


I have TWO challenges to get to work on next.  One is due mid-September, so I'd better get busy!!


1 comment:

rush said...

hay lorie...i think my mom wants 50 of the bridge tallies! i'm sure that you could whip them up in no time!