Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pelican Progress

I've been working on a number of projects.  Here is the PELICAN, almost done.
What can I do to jazz it up?  There is plenty of strip piecing under the surface.  I may add a little star.

I'm always working on a dozen things at once.  Here is the latest store sample that I'm putting together, from another great pattern from GE Designs.
My GREAT sister-in-law, Jeri, is always scouting out new ideas at her local quilt shop and she told me about this pattern.  It's a quilt as you go table topper.  To streamline the process, I used one fabric for all of the triangles.  Maybe I'll make a scrappy one the next time around.  Yes, I have these patterns for sale at the store.  Call me.  252-948-0372.
What's next on the schedule?  The twister wreath is ready to quilt.  And there is a reverse applique class at the shop on Saturday.  And I am teaching a workshop about strip quilting to the local quilt guild on Wednesday.  And ... And ... And ....... 

No comments: