Sunday, October 2, 2011

Out of the Tote Bag

Check another project off the unfinished list!  The knit baby blanket is DONE!  It had been packed up in a large shopping bag with pattern and supplies, 3/4 finished for who-knows-how-long, maybe five years.
I have another baby blanket made in the same way.  When I got it out today to check out its shell edging, I found that I don't like the way that I made them on the first one.  So, I'll probably unravel that and try again.  Then I will be completely and officially finished with the knit baby blankets (hey, I don't even have any babies to give them to!)

Before I go back to the exciting book that I will spend the rest of my weekend with, let me show you the spot-of-the-week that Baby has chosen.  Behind the bathroom door.  She's been there before when it made more sense, like when it was very, very hot and she was waiting for the AC.  Anyway, for the time being, it seems to be her preferred nap site.
  

No comments: