Sunday, April 16, 2017

octopuses

I looked it up.  Although sometimes "octopi" is used, the more correct plural of octopus is "octopuses".

Now that that's settled, I've got to say that I was downright embarrassed to see that I had only posted FOUR TIMES in 2016 and 2015 wasn't much better. There's no explanation other than laziness and the possibility that all my sewing was for the shop and not too creative.

There's also the KNITTING factor.  Here's where the octopuses come in.  I bought a darling little pattern from Jeanne at Knitting Addiction in Kitty Hawk, NC.  I've made about a jillion socks since I learned about 2 years ago so it was time for something new.  


I promise to keep the posts coming.  This afternoon, I completed seven more scrappy blocks and started many more, for no reason other than it's fun to do, it's the weekend and my other scrappy stringy project is on the design wall at the shop.

(Cotton Fields Quilt Shop, Washington, NC)
(https://cottonfieldsnc.blogspot.com)

No comments: