Friday, March 13, 2015

Split Personality

Here's another great example of how I am pulled in so many different directions.  Hanging above the ironing board is my challenge piece for the Artrageous Quilters along side a little finished top made from a printed "Block Party Studios" panel and free pattern.  I've got to keep the shop samples coming!



Here's a little quilt that should have been finished a LONG time ago.  It's one of my original patterns "Four Square Hearts", and has 2010 on the pattern back!  I've used it as a teaching sample several times.  Finally, it is basted and ready to quilt.




AND, when I'm not sewing, I might be working on jewelry (taking another class right now) or knitting.  Last night I finished my third pair of hand knit socks.  I just love them!!



No comments: