Thursday, February 20, 2014

Birds - Finished

Binding on.  Hanging sleeve on.  Here it is, approx. 27" x 40".


Here's a close-up of one corner.


And here's a close-up of the inspiration, the book titled Hot Flashes of Inspiration, by Kandi Kelderman and Kim Schissel.


I am mid-way through teaching a six week beginning quilting class.  We have been making 12" patchwork blocks and will put them together to make a twelve block sampler.  I've been making blocks along with the class, so will have another unfinished top to show off soon.

There's another Maple Island Quilts pattern on my mind that I would like to try.  AND, I've ordered a tutorial from Lynne Tyler over at Patchery Menagerie. 

 So many fun things to do and so little time!



1 comment:

Paulette said...

Love the bird quilt! It really turned out great!