Friday, January 10, 2014

Pagoda Fun

This project was last seen way back on November 14.  It's the "Pagodas" pattern from Maple Island Quilts.


Many things have gotten in my way:  Thanksgiving, Christmas, challenge quilt deadline and shop hop quilt deadline.  I was so happy to hand over the shop hop quilt top to the machine quilter yesterday!  It has to stay a secret until February 5, the day the hop starts.

With all of those things out of the way, I was free to go back to the Pagodas project.  I worked on it Wednesday and Thursday, taking time out for a night of BRIDGE, and put the borders on last night.  It is 48" square, large wall hanging or small throw?  Either way, I like it!


What's next?  I'm taking it easy this afternoon with some sewing friends. One has promised to show us how to make little zippered pouch.  I am assembling my supplies now.





No comments: