Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And Then ....

After finishing the little table topper the other day, I made some FAT QUARTER CHRISTMAS TREES!  They are popular items.



Then I cut and folded about 100 more Christmas fat quarters to put into this box next to the check-out.  (Impulse buys!!!)



Then came the weekend.
Knit - knit - knit (no pictures)

This morning, I finally finished the straight line quilting on the "Improv Log Cabin".  Binding goes on this afternoon.  Class offered HERE on Sept. 21.  Call 252-948-0372.




One week from today, the next beginning quilt class will meet.  We are making the little table topper that I showed earlier.  I always manage to complicate things, so just for fun, I'm offering a choice of two sizes.  AND, I have selected fabric to make a new sample.


Oh, and with a little luck I'll find time to machine quilt the "CATS" quilt.  It is basted and ready to go.


No comments: