Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Year - New Post

I just received my copy if The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood and made this small quilt as my first stab at trying some of the methods described.


This is approximately 24" square.  I cropped the photo so you can't see the ragged edges.  I will layer and begin machine quilting today.  It was fun, and a challenge to make with NO RULERS.

Many apologies for being absent so long.  Busy year, not all of it good.  But here is another recently completed quilt top, 44" x 44".  I saw a quilt on the internet that I liked and drew it up on EQ8.  I don't know the original pattern name or quilter but I am calling mine "Serpentine".



That's enough for now.  Wanted to check in and let everybody know I'm still alive.  Most of my posting goes on the shop blog, so you can always travel over to https://cottonfieldsnc.blogspot.com/





No comments: