Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Miscellaneous

One quilt show in August.
One quilt show in September.
Two quilt shows in October.  

Where does the time go???

Oh, and I also flew "home" for a week in September to visit family.

I am gearing up for the last quilt show of MY year, coming up in two weeks. After that, I should have more time for me.  Of course there are the holidays to think about .....

Even though not original, I thought I'd better show off some of what I've been sewing.  Two cute little patterns from "Bloomin' Minds".


I also put together a panel and pattern from Block Party Studios.


All of the above will look good as samples at shows and in the shop.  Today I got caught up with the not-so-fun job of adding hanging sleeves.


And let's not forget the beginning quilting classes I've been teaching on Tuesday afternoons.

One FUN activity just for me lately has been to take a wire wrapped jewelry class.  Here are the products of the first three class sessions.




So many things to do, so little time.




No comments: