Thursday, May 23, 2019

Another One!

OMG I found another half finished spiral!!!

The dangers of teaching quilting are apparent.  I start things for the shop, I start things for myself, I start things to demo.  This is probably one of the latter.  It's small and so far along that I can probably add the finishing touches fairly quickly. 

Sometimes it's fun to find an old project.  I've learned new techniques, have a different view of things, etc.  I'm sure my kids will love to sort it all out some day.

And here's another BIG reward. Last weekend I attended the quilt show presented by the Crystal Coast Quilters Guild in Morehead City, NC.  There were two spiral wall hangings on display, made by people who had come to the store for a spiral lesson.

by Bonnie Sturtevant

 by Carol Sten

No comments: