Saturday, February 18, 2012

Four-Patch Kaleidoscope

Doesn't this look like SPRING?  So sweet and pastel.  I am glad that I chose the yellow over the pink;  I think that more pink might have made it TOO sweet.

In the end, I wimped out and didn't do anything too special with the borders.  The outer border HAD TO be the floral print that the 4-patches were created from.  I did take the time to put corner blocks in each border, but mainly I wanted to get the quilt top done.  It is bad enough to have as many unfinished projects as I do, but it is worse if they are in bits and pieces.  I will make sure that I have enough fabric for the binding set aside, then it is safe to leave this project for a while.

*** Oh, in case I forgot to mention it before, this pretty floral print is a product of Kona Bay Fabrics. 

The crayon batik will be finished and ready to show off tomorrow.  

No comments: